Possessed - new issues!

Agonia Records has collaborated with Jeff Becerra to release a strictly limited 10" MLP (500 copies) and picture 10" MLP (100 copies) of the legendary band including the 1st demo tape 'Death Metal' and previously unreleased: "Pentagram", "Swing of the Axe", "Twisted Minds", "Fallen Angel" along with 1 brand new studio track of Becerra's new band Side Effect recorded in November 2002 with following line up: Jeff Becerra, Ken Bertoncini, Ed Varni, and Rick Durocher.

no date yet; i'll keep you posted.

Re: Possessed - new issues!

TC wrote:Agonia Records has collaborated with Jeff Becerra to release a strictly limited 10" MLP (500 copies) and picture 10" MLP (100 copies) of the legendary band including the 1st demo tape 'Death Metal' and previously unreleased: "Pentagram", "Swing of the Axe", "Twisted Minds", "Fallen Angel" along with 1 brand new studio track of Becerra's new band Side Effect recorded in November 2002 with following line up: Jeff Becerra, Ken Bertoncini, Ed Varni, and Rick Durocher.

no date yet; i'll keep you posted.
i downloaded some possessed some months ago but then never got around to listening to it that much...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.