"Weird Al" Yankovic - (allegedly) Permanent Record

ok, so the wife was in the mood for some weird al, and i like him - used to have his first two albums - so we decided to order this box set. i figured that it would have all of his stuff in one tidy package.

it arrives today and i go busting into it to put on one of my all time favorite songs, "Nature Trail to Hell (in 3D)", and lo and behold - that song isn't fucking on any of these discs!!! i'm extremely pissed off right now.

so, anyone (our semi-resident weird al expert 'darkness'?) know what else is missing off of this? and, if a kind soul would care to contribute the aforementioned song to my collection, let me know.

Re: "Weird Al" Yankovic - (allegedly) Permanent Re

TC wrote:ok, so the wife was in the mood for some weird al, and i like him - used to have his first two albums - so we decided to order this box set. i figured that it would have all of his stuff in one tidy package.

it arrives today and i go busting into it to put on one of my all time favorite songs, "Nature Trail to Hell (in 3D)", and lo and behold - that song isn't fucking on any of these discs!!! i'm extremely pissed off right now.

so, anyone (our semi-resident weird al expert 'darkness'?) know what else is missing off of this? and, if a kind soul would care to contribute the aforementioned song to my collection, let me know.
Permanent Record isn't all his stuff, it's just a best of collection featuring material from his first 8 albums (up through Alapalooza) and one new song (Headline News). So there's a good amount of stuff missing. I tried attaching the song for you but your board said it was too big, so I've uploaded it to lynchnet for you to download. It's at:
http://www.lynchnet.com/naturetrailtohell.mp3

AHHH!! excellent!! thank you!! :)

i knew you would have the details. and yeah, i've put a ceiling on attachments here, sorry. next time let me know and i'll raise it. :) i'll pay for the bandwidth to get this track.

again, a huge THANK YOU for this!! i'll let you know when i've got it completed.

Sad is don't have the "Theme From Rocky XIII" on it either

It also doesn't have "the Brady Bunch" (aka Safety Dance) , "I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead", "Mr. Frump In The Iron Lung" or "Stop Draggin' My Car Around". They just left off a ton of stuff. Lucky for me my friend bought it and I just copied it for free.

Most of those songs are on his first two albums. Actually, you probably could have picked up all the cds used off amazon for the price you paid for the box set. But such is life. :dunno: