RIP John Neff

Not sure where to put this, as he was a musician, engineer, producer, sound designer, etc., but this seemed like the best place as most of us initially knew him via his work with David Lynch or maybe interacting with him on DLDB. I have just learned via his FB page (and hundreds and hundreds of posts thereon) that he has passed. I had many discussions with him about all kinds of stuff, mostly music. He was quite entertained by my bands, even though he didn’t much know what to make of them, and I always loved hearing from him. Full of great stories, obviously. He went out of his way to wish me a happy birthday every year. He had just gotten a new guitar and mic and was looking forward to using them. I haven’t heard what happened yet but if you somehow don’t already know, I thought you should.

Re: RIP John Neff

He was sick with a fever but seemed to be getting better. He went so suddenly. I thought I was going to make it through 2022 without anyone I know dying (after 2021 hit me with a lot), but no luck. I'm glad he did some good online interviews about his life so it's preserved somewhere.
Just cut them up like regular chickens