1. Lindsay Lohan - I have a feeling this is going to finally be her year. None of her so called "comebacks" have worked out. If not dead, then at least found wandering the streets in a alcohol induced haze after wrecking her car.
2. Yoko Ono - The two most talented Beatles are dead, yet she lives. The universe must balance the scales soon less it implode.
3. Zsa Zsa Gabor - Come on, she's almost 100.
4. Sam Simon - I hate to put him on this list, but he has terminal cancer and is sadly living on borrowed time as it is.
5. Kirk Douglas - See Zsa Zsa Gabor
6. Zac Efron - Heroin addiction is a bitch to shake. Just ask Philip Seymour Hoffman and Cory Monteith.
7. Suge Knight - He's never been all that healthy and after being quiet for a few years people are trying to kill him again.
8. Morrissey - Multiple cancer treatments and other health problems don't make the outlook good for him.
9. Valerie Harper - Another terminal cancer victim.
10. Stephen Hawking - His health has gotten so bad he has almost no motor function left and has to be on a respirator often. Assuming he hasn't figured out a way to transfer his brain into a computer yet, he's probably a goner soon.
Just cut them up like regular chickens