David Lynch music store

apparently launching on Thursday....
WENN wrote:Director Lynch Revamps Website As Music Store

Filmmaker David Lynch is relaunching his official website as an online music store to share new songs and sound clips from his movie archive with fans around the world.

The Twin Peaks director previously used DavidLynch.com as a creative outlet to give devotees a glimpse into his surrealist mind, but he struggled to regularly update the site and eventually abandoned it altogether.

He has since turned his attention to a career in music, and released his debut single Good Day Today in November.

And Lynch is now set to return to his website, after having it redesigned as "a secret room filled with music".

In an email to the New York Times, he explains, "This thing of the web is so magical - the way it works - we just hit a few buttons and we feel we're with the world."

The revamped DavidLynch.com will be unveiled on Thursday.

Lynch has previously dabbled in music for the soundtracks of his films - he co-wrote and produced songs including Mysteries of Love and Falling and he won a Best Pop Instrumental Grammy in 2008. The movie maverick also owns his own label - David Lynch Mc.
i am in favor of this.

Re: David Lynch music store

In the (I think) NY Times piece on this, he was asked if fans should be on the lookout for a new movie from him, and he made some reply along the lines of "they'd better use a telescope if they're looking for a new movie from me." Grr.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:In the (I think) NY Times piece on this, he was asked if fans should be on the lookout for a new movie from him, and he made some reply along the lines of "they'd better use a telescope if they're looking for a new movie from me." Grr.
Goddammit. :evil:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:
Alexhead wrote:In the (I think) NY Times piece on this, he was asked if fans should be on the lookout for a new movie from him, and he made some reply along the lines of "they'd better use a telescope if they're looking for a new movie from me." Grr.
Goddammit. :evil:
This. Fine, the man loves his music and all that but in the end, he's an average musician and a master filmmaker. Hmm, wonder what I would choose to have him do... :dunno:

It's a lot cheaper to make music than a film. With financing in the toilet these days, it'll be hard to see another film from him.

The site is live now. Not too much new stuff. Mostly stuff we've heard before.
Just cut them up like regular chickens