Re: Deadpool

Lol. Justice League is never going to live that down. McQuarrie must be laughing his ass off at being partially responsible for bringing down a multimillion dollar franchise.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:Lol. Justice League is never going to live that down. McQuarrie must be laughing his ass off at being partially responsible for bringing down a multimillion dollar franchise.
live what down?

TC wrote:
darkness wrote:Lol. Justice League is never going to live that down. McQuarrie must be laughing his ass off at being partially responsible for bringing down a multimillion dollar franchise.
live what down?
The horrible cgi mustache removal in Justice League that Deadpool references.

This one goes out to darkness, who thinks I like everything: Justice League is a piece of shit.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Should be a good time. I wonder how long ago Brolin figured out he would be the big bad of all teh Marvels within a few weeks of each other?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

_Marcus_ wrote:I'm not caught up on all of the Deadpool lore, I admit. But I thought Cable and Deadpool were sort of a team?
everyone that's a team with DP also hates him, for the most part. shrug.

Not that it's not already all over the place now, but for thread completion sake...

On one hand I'm like, yet again, all comic films can do anymore is memberberry callbacks to older comic films. But these two have a fun enough chemistry that I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Can that chemistry sustain a 90 minute+ film is another matter though.