Tom Seizmore update!

Boy, with a new movie to shoot on the Pacific Rim and a baby on the way, you'd think this would be good news...alas, 'tis not to be...nice 'device,' too, Tommy...
Tom Sizemore Jailed

Troubled action man Tom Sizemore is behind bars in Los Angeles after a judge declared his drug use was "out of control" at a probation hearing for the Black Hawk Down star. Judge Antonio Baretto ordered police guards to arrest the actor in court yesterday and take him into custody after hearing he had violated his probation terms by failing a drug test. In his defense, Sizemore told the court he was destitute and living in a garage in Whittier, California. He also claimed to be an expectant father, but Baretto was far from sympathetic, stating, "I had hoped and wanted to see a positive performance." Last month Sizemore had requested permission from the courts to go to Cambodia to shoot a new film. Baretto had agreed, on the condition that he undergo and pass a drug test every day prior to his departure. According to the City Attorney, Sizemore failed the test on the very first day. Meanwhile, Deputy City Attorney Robert Cha has told news show Celebrity Justice that officials recovered what appears to be a prosthetic penis attached to a pair of Sizemore's underwear with a plastic container filled with clean urine. Cha states that this device is commonly used to try and falsify the results of urine-based drug tests. Sizemore has reportedly been caught once before trying to use a similar device. Bail for the actor, who was convicted in 2003 for domestic violence involving his then fiancee Heidi Fleiss, has been set at $25,000
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

christ... what is it with this guy? been hanging out with jan michael vincent? damn shame too, he's a fine actor...

Methinks Tommy needs a better lawyer. I doubt this guy could find his own ass with a roadmap, if he's that unclear on whether Sizemore ever enrolled in treatment.
Actor Tom Sizemore told to explain possible parole violations
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge on Wednesday ordered actor Tom Sizemore to appear in court next week to explain possible probation violations.

Sizemore failed to notify his probation officer after moving and has not enrolled in a drug treatment facility, prosecutor Sean Carney said.

Sizemore, 43, was sentenced in March to 17 months in jail and more than four months in drug treatment for repeatedly failing drug tests while on probation.

He has been allowed to remain free while appealing a separate conviction for domestic violence involving his ex-girlfriend, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss.

Since the sentencing, Sizemore has gone to a treatment center for assessment but hasn't enrolled in the program, Carney said.

Sizemore's attorney, Gary Meastas, said: "I just think it's a miscommunication ... I'm very confident there is no problem whatsoever."

"He has been doing everything he's supposed to be doing ... He's testing clean," Meastas said.

Sizemore is best known for his roles in Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down.

In Superior Court on Wednesday, the actor asked Judge Paula Mabrey to let him travel to Thailand for work. The judge did not rule on that request but ordered Sizemore back in court June 2 to answer the parole violation allegations.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Sizemore Ordered To Take Three-Day Drug Tests

Black Hawk Down star Tom Sizemore has been ordered to undergo a drug test every three days while authorities consider evidence he violated his parole arrangements. The actor was scheduled to return to court in Los Angeles on July 12, but was told by Superior Court Judge Paula Mabrey Tuesday he must take regular drug tests between now and then. Sizemore's ongoing trial stems from a drug conviction last autumn and the actor hit the headlines earlier this year when he was accused of doctoring a urine sample with a prosthetic penis device. The Saving Private Ryan star, 43, has denied faking the urine test with a 'Whizzinator,' and told fans and journalists outside the court he welcomed the drug test ruling.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Sizemore Misses Court Hearing

Troubled actor Tom Sizemore failed to attend a court hearing held to determine whether he violated the terms of his probation order so he could check into a live-in rehabilitation clinic. The Saving Private Ryan star, 43, allegedly refused to provide urine tests and attend drug counseling sessions with his probation officer, and could face up to three years in prison if found guilty. The Los Angeles Superior Court hearing has been postponed until 22 July, and Sizemore faces arrest should he fail to appear. Sizemore, who was charged with violating his probation order but released on bail in March, denies the charges.

We're all just kind of watching the minutes tick by until we see the headline "Actor Seizemore found dead in pile of pills, needles," ain't we?

Dude, that's fucking legit, isn't it? Sad doesn't start to describe...

Alexhead wrote:Dude, that's fucking legit, isn't it? Sad doesn't start to describe...
yep. i've heard someone say that it's actually really funny, that he talks to the camera quite a bit & is amusing intentionally. either way, hello rock bottom....

hahaha! he didn't actually sanction that website, surely...

I think the problem here is that they keep on busting him for drugs... just let the guy alone and let him go and do his movie, ffs!

I've heard several scenes are direct rip-offs of TGEoRC's climax...heh!

Finally, some good news!
Sizemore Has His Probation Reinstated

Troubled actor Tom Sizemore had his probation reinstated on Monday, a month after he was ordered to spend another 30 days in a rehabilitation centre for possessing amphetamines. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Paula Mabrey told the Natural Born Killers star she had seen "remarkable improvement" in his fight against drug addiction. Sizemore's lawyer Michael Rovell told the hearing, "He is licking his problem. It is not an easy problem to overcome, but right now he is winning the battle." Judge Mabrey told Sizemore, "I believe that you know what you need to do to stay out of prison." Until Monday, Sizemore had been living at a rehab clinic in Pasadena, California, since July. Last month, he had his probation revoked after using a prosthetic device to fake a drug test in May. Sizemore is due to appear in court again on November 4.

And not so good:
Sizemore May Have Probation Revoked
1 hour, 8 minutes ago

Prosecutors said Tom Sizemore violated his probation after traces of amphetamines were found in his urine, but a judge on Friday opted not to send the actor back to jail.

Sizemore's probation, stemming from a conviction for methamphetamine possession, had been revoked in July after he admitted to using a prosthetic device to fake a drug test and failing to be checked for drugs every three days.

In October, Superior Court Judge Paula Mabrey reinstated the 44-year-old actor's probation for making "remarkable" progress in his battle with drugs, but warned that he could face 16 months in prison if he relapsed.

On Friday, prosecutors asked that Sizemore's probation again be revoked because of the positive drug test. His lawyers countered that test results were tainted because of medication being prescribed by Sizemore's doctor.

Superior Court Judge T.K. Herman set a Jan. 13 hearing to determine if Sizemore's probation should be revoked again and asked his lawyers to provide more information about the prescription drug and whether an alternative can be used.

Sizemore, who appeared in "Saving Private Ryan" and "Black Hawk Down," was convicted in 2003 of domestic violence involving his ex-girlfriend, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss. He is free on bail pending appeal.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Sizemore Sent Back to Rehab

Movie star Tom Sizemore has been ordered back into rehabilitation after admitting he "slipped up" and used methamphetamines during his original probation period last week. The Black Hawk Down star, 44, has also been given a further three years of probation. Optimistic Sizemore says, "Slips are part of the recovery... but too many slips and of course... you're in a relapse and that's when you've got to return to rehab."
"Movie star?" Heh. Howsabout "Drugstore Cowboy?"

I saw part of his CNBC interview the other day. Jabbering on like a motormouth, eyes darting madly... the only time he showed any shame was when the interviewer brought up his brief foray as an amateur sex-tape star. He started bleating, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Mom..."

Here we go again:
Tom Sizemore arrested in Bakersfield, Calif., for investigation of possessing methamphetamine
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) — Tom Sizemore, on probation for a drug rap, was arrested Tuesday for investigation of possessing methamphetamine as he sat in a car outside a Bakersfield hotel.

The 45-year-old actor, of Calabasas, was arrested after drugs were found in his car outside the Four Points Sheraton hotel, said police Detective Greg Terry.

Officers were called to the hotel at about 7:30 a.m. by a report that a man had challenged an employee to fight while trying to check in, Terry said.

The man, believed to be an associate of Sizemore’s, had gotten into a dispute over whether he had a reservation, the detective said.

Jason Salcido, 33, of Whittier, was found to be on parole, and officers found he was carrying a “narcotic smoking pipe,” Terry said.

Officers learned that he and Sizemore were together and saw Sizemore sitting in a 2004 Ford Mustang in the hotel parking lot.

“He displayed symptoms of being under the influence,” Terry said.

A search of the car turned up two bags of suspected methamphetamine and “some additional narcotics smoking pipes,” Terry said.

Sizemore was arrested and booked at the Kern County Jail for investigation of possession of methamphetamine, being under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of narcotic paraphernalia, the detective said.

Calls to representatives of Sizemore, who appeared in the movies “Saving Private Ryan” and “Black Hawk Down,” weren’t immediately returned.

The actor was convicted of methamphetamine possession in October 2004.

His probation was revoked the next year after he acknowledged using a prosthetic device to fake a drug test and failing to be checked for drugs every three days.

Probation was later reinstated but Sizemore faced another parole revocation and prison time after testing positive for drug use in January 2006.

After tearfully acknowledging he used drugs, he was given three years’ probation and ordered to submit to weekly drug tests.

The actor also was convicted in 2003 of domestic violence involving former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss, an ex-girlfriend. He had been free on bail pending an appeal in that case.