for those that say MS software is too pricey

check this out. for $300-$400:
The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription is designed to provide you with the essential and up-to-date sales, marketing, training, and campaign tools and resources to get you on track quickly for new Microsoft solutions and marketing strategies. Better still, it also includes core Microsoft software such as Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003, Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, Microsoft Windows® Small Business Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Business Solutions Customer Relationship Management, Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server, Microsoft Office FrontPage® 2003, Microsoft Office Visio® 2003, and much more!
8O 8O

unbelievable.

Tell me, do you say that sarcastically or do you believe it's a good deal? I ask because our company is running some fairly old versions of various Microsoft products and is on a tight budget right now (our printer server died yesterday and everyone sighed in relief that it wasn't one of the more important ones, since I'm not sure how we'd replace them!).
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Thanks--that's kind of what I thought!
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."