As many times as I've seen those things I still get drawn in.

He tried to fly like Superman, but he flew more like Kentucky Fried Chicken.

i guess I misread this thread title.. I could only think of 1 "sticky time killer" and didnt think that people could post 8 pages about it.

sanscrit wrote:i guess I misread this thread title.. I could only think of 1 "sticky time killer" and didnt think that people could post 8 pages about it.
Then you aren't doing it right.

Caught the ad on [AS] and gave it a shot. For some reason, the game kept freezing 3 minutes into it. Best concept ever, though.
Ride me a worm, you're a rider...
Walk without rhythm and you're a strider of deserts...

Um, wow... designing a hockey jersey will kill plenty of time. What the hell am I, a fourth-grader?

It is a pretty sick jersey, though. I'm going to find out how much it would cost my team to wear these... probably at least a hundred bucks, but god damn if it isn't sexy.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

http://club.live.com/

Bunch of games they re-branded to market their search engine, along with giving away prizes for playing.

I accumulated a bunch of points from mindless play time, only to discover they're only valid in the U.S. So if anybody wants a magazine subscription or something, just say the words... TC, I do believe I owe you :) You want ESPN? Men's Health? Perhaps Cosmopolitan? :P

Clayton, I didn't know you were into Oprah! You didn't need to keep that to a private message, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, who wouldn't want a magazine with the same woman on the cover every week? It makes you feel like she's right there with you, all the time! :mrgreen: