all that could have been

just wondering if anyone's heard this new NIN or see the DVD yet. one disc of the two cd set is live the other is acoustic. don't know what's on the DVD, i'm guessing live stuff. just looking for some opinions.
:cheers:

there's a new NIN? I didn't like the last one but if there's some good live stuff from downward spiral and before I might have to pick it up...

Well I couldn't care less about the live stuff.

Downloaded some of the acoustic stuff from AG. Yawn, listened to them once, enough said.

Did you know it was Bach's birthday yesterday?

klimov wrote: Well I couldn't care less about the live stuff.

Downloaded some of the acoustic stuff from AG. Yawn, listened to them once, enough said.
well, that's good to know. too many NIN releases. getting sick of keeping track of them all. but i've got word that his next release will be either CD-SA or DVD-A only - full 5.1 or 6.1 mix. now that could be interesting, if done well. and i think he could do it.
klimov wrote: Did you know it was Bach's birthday yesterday?
yeah, i did actually. i was going to post something, but didn't.

hey, did you know today is William Shattner's birthday? now out of those two, who's given us more to enjoy, hmmmmmmmmm??? ;)

TJ Hooker is 71.

Bach is like 350 or something.

Re: all that could have been

TC wrote:just wondering if anyone's heard this new NIN or see the DVD yet. one disc of the two cd set is live the other is acoustic. don't know what's on the DVD, i'm guessing live stuff. just looking for some opinions.
:cheers:
the acoustic stuff worked for me... nice to hear familiar songs re-imagined in a live-in-the-studio sorta way. The newer material is hit and miss... the title track is quite good, but the others are just Reznor pounding the same three notes on a piano for 5-6 minutes...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Re: all that could have been

TC wrote:
O-dot wrote: the title track is quite good, but the others are just Reznor pounding the same three notes on a piano for 5-6 minutes...
*thinks eyes wide shut*
cool!! ;)
Except Reznor ain't no Ligetti...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.