Re: Tom Seizmore update!

It turns out that the obviously-made-up story about how Tom Sizemore gave Bill Clinton Elizabeth Hurley's phone number and she flew out to sleep with the president was in fact made up.

Sizemore went on Huffington Post Live on Wednesday afternoon to admit that the story, captured on audio and breathlessly reported by Radar Online and the Globe, was made up when he was on drugs.

The Daily News transcribes:

"I've never met former President Clinton, I've never known him to know Ms. Hurley," the actor said as he sat alongside his manager, Charles Lago, onscreen. "I'm not denying that I said these things ... I don't remember saying these things."
"My perceptions were not the greatest," he added about his drug-addled days, from which he claims the tape was recorded.
Sizemore said he's never been to the White House and has never met any president. He admitted having a "very serious drug problem" at the time, though he doesn't remember when that was.

So it turns out that Bill Clinton did not try to woo Hurley by saying "I don’t have any time for this shit. I‘m keeping the world from nuclear war all the time," and did not twist Sizemore's arm to give up the phone number by saying, "Give it to me. You dumb motherfucker, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here." Weird, because those totally sounded like the sorts of things Clinton would say when standing in the Lincoln Bedroom alone with a Hollywood actor, which is probably the sort of thing that happens all the time in the White House

Radar has updated its story about the obviously false Sizemore allegations by saying that Sizemore retracted his allegations "in an embarrassing about-face." Yes, very embarrassing for Sizemore and Sizemore alone.
http://news.yahoo.com/tom-sizemore-made ... ZJUDMzNF8x
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: Tom Seizmore update!

We've been adding to this thread for nine years now. Surely Tom deserves an award. In lieu of an honor or his acting.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.