RIP Cliff Burton

20 years ago tomorrow Metallica died.

i got to see him once before then - he was amazing, as advertised.

who knows what he had left to offer. we can only dream.

"These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives"

RIP Cliff.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I was just gonna say that...

But hey, ReLoad has its moments, right? RIGHT??? :roll:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:But hey, ReLoad has its moments, right? RIGHT??? :roll:
"Gimme fuel gimme fire gimme that which I desire..."

urgghhh....

:puke:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:"Gimme fuel gimme fire gimme that which I desire..."

urgghhh....

:puke:
I named my torrent/warez/pr0n HDD "Fuel".

I actually saw them on that tour...they'd basically turned into a parody of themselves live. They played an acoustic "Last Caress" if that give you an idea of how bitchin' it was.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Their live set a couple years ago here in LR was a bit feistier. Opened with Blackened, only played a couple of the shitty St. Anger and Load songs, and closed things out with Four Horsemen and a Killing Joke cover.

The Wait.