Shameless

finally finished the first season. wow, what a show. this is a great fucking show.

if you missed this, do yourself a favor and go watch it. i believe it's on "on demand" for free if you're a subscriber.

Re: Shameless

This is the William H. Macy deal on Showtime, right? Unfortunately don't have that channel but do love the Macy.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Alexhead wrote:This is the William H. Macy deal on Showtime, right? Unfortunately don't have that channel but do love the Macy.
yes. and frankly, he's not even the best part of/actor in this show. it's really good.

shameless_ver2.jpg
i will be very happy when this starts up again. love it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

We now have Showtime so I will definitely check it out come January.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Started watching this last friday. Got hooked and went all the way through the pilot until the current season 2 episode. Really cool show. Has some cheesy stuff, but it goes well against all the ridiculous stuff on the show. I have been able to get a pretty good laugh on every short ending credits scene. And most of the female cast selection...... :clap:
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

I watched the pilot and have watched all of Season 2 so far, it is a fun little slice of trash although in light of Macy's behavior in the most recent episode I may have a tough time rooting for him (and yes, I know you're not supposed to but that was particularly low).

goddamn you finally started watching this mattias? i told you it was awesome long ago hoss. glad you're on board. :)

haven't watched sunday's yet, but yeah - loving this season so far. was concerned how it was going to work without the male lead from last season but it hasn't missed a beat yet. seeing emmy on conan a couple weeks ago was cool too - she seems fun. and has no problem getting nekkid.

I had watched parts of it when season 1 was airing, but I was already in the middle of other shows so I waited. I don't like to seriously follow more than about 3 shows at a time. I start getting things mixed up, like thinking Nucky Thompson was using zombies to smuggle whiskey into Atlantic City but they got hijacked by some dragons that a hot white haired princess just hatched.

Fell off the bandwagon a bit when Walking Dead came back to Sunday nights (can't wait for that finale tomorrow), but have still more or less kept up and yes, I'm a fan.

I never really paid much attention to Joan Cusack, but she is so awesome in this. Especially this season. This show has jumped to one of my favorites quite fast. Didn't even realize there is only 3 left, I want more asap.

I finally started watching this and made it through season 1. I was worried it might get old quickly with a one note premise, which is kind of what you get from the ads. Gald to see the characters and other stories well fleshed out. I agree about Joan Cusack. I used to always think of her as someone who just road her brother's coattails to get parts but she really sells the character here.
About to start season 2.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

We just plowed through the first season on DVD from Netflix. I was indifferent after the pilot but was hooked just one episode later with "Frank the Plank." Really smart, engaging show loaded with memorable characters. We can't wait to see the second season.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

2nd season not on iTunes. Blargh! I may well have to get us cable.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.