Re: The Essential Ozzy Osbourne

O-dot wrote:In this case, the songs’ original bass and drum tracks were re-recorded by members of Osbourne’s current backup band, and then evidently given a final mix-and-polish by the cast of Dude Where’s My Car.
you're shittin' me - they actually re-recorded the drum and bass tracks? fucking WHY?!?!?

godDAMN if that new pepsi commercial didn't solidfy his status as a complete sell-out has-been, i sure as fuck hope this does.

fool.

Re: The Essential Ozzy Osbourne

you're shittin' me
I wish I was.
- they actually re-recorded the drum and bass tracks? fucking WHY?!?!?
Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake sued the Osbournes, claiming that they've been getting fucked out of the royalties from Blizzard and Diary over the years. Because Daisley and Kerslake wrote nearly all those songs. So greedy fat bitch Sharon Osbourne decided that Daisley and Kerslake can't get paid if they're not on the albums anymore. So out goes the old tracks, in come the crappily recorded and mixed new tracks. And the label -- presumably at Sharon Osbourne's insistence -- has all original versions of the two albums removed from stores and replaced with the bastardized versions. So if someone wants the real version of Blizzard and Diary, they'll need to visit eBay.

Depressing, no? It's shit like this that have led me to decide I don't want Ozzy to do another Sabbath album. He doesn't deserve to be spoken in the same breath as Iommi, Geezer and Bill Ward.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Wow, that's truly pathetic. I can't even think of words to describe it...pay the guys their fucking royalties, ya cunt! I'm sure Ozzy's too busy feeling his brain cells melt away to even know what's going on with it one way or the other, but Sharon is certainly about 5 times the dollar-driven bitch that I thought she was.

Man, that is really...mm hm. Yeah. Class.

Alexhead wrote:Wow, that's truly pathetic. I can't even think of words to describe it...pay the guys their fucking royalties, ya cunt!
not likely to ever happen, as I hear that a judge has tossed the lawsuit out of court.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Although that Pepsi-twist commercial is getting old how does Pepsi justify Ozzy of all people to rep for them? Five years ago the guy that would have proposed that to Pepsi would be face down in the gutter by now after losing everything.

It's been awhile since OZ has come out with anything worth a fuck so this doesn't surprise me.