Hopkins on Red Dragon

DarkHorizons.com wrote:Red Dragon: The BBC recently ran "A Taste for Hannibal", a biography program which looked at Anthony Hopkins on the set of the 'Silence' prequel "Red Dragon" and really shows off his 'younger look' a lot more than the recent teaser. Hopkins himself was asked about the role and gave an interesting answer: "I did have some misgivings about doing this third one, because, well, I’ve done it now and I can’t get much more mileage out of it and it becomes boring and tedious. And I thought, well, it wouldn't do any harm to do one more. As long as I'm more of a background figure I think, more of a shadowy figure. And I think it would be more effective that way and more powerful that way. Because I think [Lecter] is less on screen than he was in Silence of the Lambs. The great thing about Silence of the Lambs is that I wasn’t in the film very much. And I don’t want to do the cutesy cutesy stuff of Hannibal Lecter so I’ve prepared it in a way that hopefully will be a different, more angry, more shadowy figure. I don’t want to be in full blaze of light".
sounds interesting! i was worried about this one, but we'll see.

Re: Hopkins on Red Dragon

TC wrote: sounds interesting! i was worried about this one, but we'll see.
This one's gonna suck. Know why? No Iron Butterfly.

:killer:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.