printable version

just wanted to make sure you all noticed this new feature - the "Printable Version". when viewing a topic, it will be on the upper right of the topic. click it, and in a new window will open a condensed, non-graphical version of the thread for printing. this can be especially helpful with threads like the mulholland drive discussion and/or the LOTR discussion that you may want to print out for reading later....

enjoy!

Misc. Blues wrote:It's on my left upper is that right?
On my view, the upper left is just a link back to the main page, even though it says printable view. There is a smaller text link on the upper right that is the correct one.

ok you do-dos, perhaps i shouldn't have titled the topic "printable version", because the topic title is what you're both looking at!! :oops:

the Printable version (capital 'P') on the upper right of every topic will take you to the printable version page for that topic.

:)

TC wrote:ok you do-dos, perhaps i shouldn't have titled the topic "printable version", because the topic title is what you're both looking at!! :oops:

the Printable version (capital 'P') on the upper right of every topic will take you to the printable version page for that topic.

Don't I feel like a retard!! (How do you know what a retard feels like.. felt one lately??)

TC wrote:ok you do-dos, perhaps i shouldn't have titled the topic "printable version", because the topic title is what you're both looking at!! :oops:

I was being sarcastic. :D