Hah. I looked up the start date for this season to find with surprise that the start is in our very own English London. And they said the Millennium Dome wasn't good for anything.

Sold out, too. Not that I was likely to have spent however much it was, anyway. I guess I'll watch me it on the tellingvision since it ought to be at a reasonable time.

Pit wrote:are we not getting a kanuck this year? rather puts the damper on kanuck-destroying ambitions :killer:
Damn, what a wasted team-name.

also, would anyone be into a league where each manager had players from only one team? i think that would be fun as hell. one could be the blues, one could be the pens, etc. anyone?

no one interested in the all-team league?

alexhead, you and/or the wife playing our regular league this year?

TC wrote:no one interested in the all-team league?

alexhead, you and/or the wife playing our regular league this year?
I'm signed up as DonkeysOnIce, will let the wife know she's invited too.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Von wrote:I have no idea what you just said.

Edit: Pulling out.
pulling out - why? we won't get pregnant, i promise.

as for the other league, i mean you could only have players from a certain team on your team.

TC wrote:
Von wrote:I have no idea what you just said.

Edit: Pulling out.
pulling out - why? we won't get pregnant, i promise.

as for the other league, i mean you could only have players from a certain team on your team.
I'm already pregnant. It's a baby elephant. It's trunk is already hanging out.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

dang, sorry dude. didn't know who it was and was trying to find out for a week. your email is hidden and i had no way to contact you. :/