I think St. Louis looks more likely to be skipped, just the way it is on the schedule. Fourth show in seven days, then up to New England two days later? Yeah right.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

VAN HALEN: St. Louis Concert Postponed - Oct. 18, 2007

According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, a concert by VAN HALEN, originally scheduled to take place on Sunday, October 28, at Scottrade Center, has been postponed due to a scheduling conflict.

An announcement regarding a new date for the concert is expected soon.

All tickets for the postponed date will be honored at the rescheduled performance, Scottrade Center said on its web site. Refunds are also available at the original point of purchase.
"scheduling conflict" must be code for "we're already fucking tired of each other".

Re: winner of the "hang it up, already" award (VH)

Anyone investigated the "new" album? I'm checking out the iTunes samples. I guess it sounds about what you'd expect from some old guys trying very hard to replicate their classic sound. The performances seem tight, but I don't really hear anything that catchy — it's clear why this material mostly existed as old demos for so long.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I gave the samples on Amazon a listen. I'd say a little more than half the songs sound exactly the same, and not in a good way. The last song I kind of liked. Mostly I'd say they sound kind of generic and uninspired. I suppose I'll pick it up when it hits the used bin for a couple of bucks, or when it winds up on sale really cheap.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

TC wrote:
Alexhead wrote:Apparently Whitney Houston took the thread title's advice today.
and really, that was her prerogative.
Heh. Wonder if anyone's going to file manslaughter charges against Bobby, that was the most drawn out slo-mo murder in history.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Bobby Brown wasn't there, but Chris Brown was at the hotel. I think they had some sort of Strangers on a Train thing going. Someone get Rihanna into protective custody until Bobby Brown can be located and detained!
pic00615.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just cut them up like regular chickens