Re: The Haunted - The Dead Eye

TC wrote:my review is speckled in the comments in this thread.
I'm in no hurry to request a copy of the album from CM. And I actually didn't think Revolver was all that bad.

Hey, but speaking of Blabbermouth, I just noticed this:
To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please send an e-mail to bmouth@bellatlantic.net with pertinent details. Anyone posting such material will be immediately and permanently banned. IP addresses are recorded to aid us in enforcing these conditions.
Shit, if they ban everyone who screams "fag" this and "queer" that, then Blabbermouth's user comments will be a very lonely place soon enough...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Must be a great place to hang out, then! :roll:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

TC wrote:short version: The Shit Pile. 100% faggotry. Nickleback is heavier.
OK, I'm only about three tracks into it, but it ain't THAT bad. Yet... :roll:

But clearly the band is "diversifying" its sound. Perfectly listenable (so far).
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Follow-up: It's a mediocre album, all right. But a "shit pile" and "100% faggotry"? Nah. It's too middle-of-the-road and inoffensive for that.

and there was much rejoicing. dolving couldn't seem like more of a douche if he were fred durst. fucking band has been a complete funnel since the second album. live rounds in tokyo was their best album, and he wasn't on it.

seriously, fuck that guy. hopefully they get their shit together and create a better "comeback" effort than illud divinum insANUS.

TC wrote:and there was much rejoicing. dolving couldn't seem like more of a douche if he were fred durst. fucking band has been a complete funnel since the second album. live rounds in tokyo was their best album, and he wasn't on it.

seriously, fuck that guy. hopefully they get their shit together and create a better "comeback" effort than illud divinum insANUS.
I thought the first Dolving comeback-album was pretty good, but they have been utter shite since. Please, please bring back Aro for the next one and get back to some proper thrashing.

_Marcus_ wrote:Please, please bring back Aro for the next one and get back to some proper thrashing.
Your wish has been granted — at least the first part. New band lineup:

Jensen - Guitars
Ola Englund - Guitars
Marco Aro - Vocals
Jonas Björler - Bass
Adrian Erlandsson - Drums