Re: Doctor Sleep

I'll be honest, that didn't look all that horrible. I get why they feel the need to put the fake Shining clips in there, but it would've been better otherwise. Just makes me want to watch Kubrick's movie more than anything.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:I'll be honest, that didn't look all that horrible. I get why they feel the need to put the fake Shining clips in there, but it would've been better otherwise. Just makes me want to watch Kubrick's movie more than anything.
i predict the story of the real kid that played danny never acting in a film again is more interesting than this movie will be.

i was right. this movie blew. so many problems with this movie, i won't even bother. hill house was great, maybe he should stick to TV. or maybe, as i've long said, king has way more misses than hits. i keep watching on the off-chance he will keep his nose out of something and it will be great, but it hasn't happened in a very long time.