Re: Silicon Valley

i haven't watched it yet, but i was digging the show fine last season, then came the discussion about jerking off the entire crowd. i rewatched that several times, until my sides hurt. that sold me that these guys know what they're doing, looking forward to seeing where they go this season. TJ rules.

wow, haven't posted in this thread in a while, but the show just got better and better as it went along. ending of last season was a surprise, can't wait to see what's next! fantastic show.
silicon_valley_ver8_xlg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I was slightly disappointed by the last season. Mike Judge wasn't writing or directing after the first couple of episodes and boy did it show. Episode 3 was especially bad but then it picked up again a bit after that. Still the best show on HBO this said (although I hear CYE may be returning to reclaim it's crown?!). Comedy does seem to be HBO's strong suit at the moment - drama performing badly enough that they replaced their CEO.

yeah, sucks. i get that you don't want to coast through a performance, but holy shit. it can't possibly be that demanding on his time, given the brief 30-minute format and length between seasons. i'm sure they would have been flexible to his other schedules. and hey, if it's that easy for you, what's the harm? damn.

Steve Carell stayed on The Office a good 5-6 years after his movie career went into the stratosphere, and he never wavered in his commitment to his TV job. I doubt Miller will enjoy half that level of success.

As said on Twitter this week: "Someone ought to pull T.J. Miller aside, then, calmly and slowly, tell him the story of David Caruso."
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.