Gee, maybe I had something of a hard knock life upbringing, but I don't think I ever got that excited about a Christmas gift...
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

First, ditto what Von said. Second, I'm skeptical of this one. Looks like it might be a fake. Third, whomever made the video over estimates the amusement value of the kids as it goes on way longer than it should. Fourth, I can't imagine every getting that excited over something. Well, maybe when my STD test comes back negative after a weekend in Vegas, but other than that... :)
Just cut them up like regular chickens

the original source video for that has been around for several years. there are so many parody videos, and i have yet to see one that's funny at all. the original video cracked me up because the kid is obviously retarded and/or insane. it's not staged. however, i just stumbled upon this remix yesterday and was laughing even harder that i did at the original. hilarious. if you want to see some of the dumb parodies, search youtube for "nintendo 64 kid".

[video][/video]

could have gone under film discussion, could have gone under sports. but really, it IS a great intarweb video. Jules Winnfield, hockey coach.

Re: great intarweb videos

this video, while not on the 'net per se, is freakin' hilarious. SO accurate! any cat owners will certainly agree.
wake-up.wmv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.