Senor O-dot.....

Since yer a Paul Schrader fan (i gather as much, cuz of yer AUTO FOCUS cheers), how would you rate it with his other films? I couldn't really tell much from the trailer.

Seen Schrader's FOREVER MINE? Quite good, only halfway through it kinda messes up.

His THE COMFORT OF STRANGERS is superb!

Re: Senor O-dot.....

Since yer a Paul Schrader fan
kinda, but I've only seen three of his movies, Hardcore, Affliction and Auto Focus. And I think those three, and of course the scripts he's written for Scorsese, are all deserving of acclaim.
how would you rate it with his other films? I couldn't really tell much from the trailer.
Auto Focus is probably the best of the three I've seen, and oddly it's the one he didn't write. Few filmmakers are able to portray sin and the attractiveness of sin on screen as well as Schrader, and Auto Focus truly gives him the opportunity to do that. The feeling one gets at the end of the movie is apprecation for the degradation the human body can withstand and keep on ticking.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.