[split] Buffy/Angel

Alexhead wrote:Latest fun stuff on the tube for me? Buffy and Angel. Good violence, good sense of humor, good ongoing storylines.
Thank god I'm not alone. These two have been an addiction in my house for years now.
Last edited by Storm13 on 18/11/02, 13:08:27, edited 1 time in total.

Can you smell the crossover coming up? I guess Joss said in a recent interview that Faith will be reappearing on BOTH shows towards the end of the season...

Alexhead wrote:Can you smell the crossover coming up? I guess Joss said in a recent interview that Faith will be reappearing on BOTH shows towards the end of the season...
I'd heard that she was to be on Angel, but I hadn't head both shows. In conjuction, I'd heard that she's to play a part in the return of Angelus (Angel gettin' lucky?).

The last episodes of each show have been the best of the season, and probably the best of the previous season as well.

Is it just me, or is Charisma Carpenter looking pregnant?

Charisma is looking a wee bit wide and maybe even tending towards more 'flowing gown'-type outfits, but I wonder if it's more of an aversion to the StairMaster than getting knocked up!

I agree, Buffy's 'Conversations With Dead People' episode was a pretty brilliant mix of their usual humor and some truly effective horror, probably more horrific than I've seen on the show before. And watching the gang throw down with every medieval weapon as well as a couple six-shooters against that demon last night was quite fun (even though you knew it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference)!

Alexhead wrote:Charisma is looking a wee bit wide and maybe even tending towards more 'flowing gown'-type outfits, but I wonder if it's more of an aversion to the StairMaster than getting knocked up!
11-16-02
Important Announcement
Ok, it's apparent I confused a lot of people with the manner in which I posted this information. So I toned it down, and here it is:

We confirm that Charisma is pregnant. The baby is expected in March. This will be the first child for Charisma and her husband, Damian Hardy. The pregnancy will not affect the continued shooting of Angel, and the storyline has been adapted to accomodate the pregnancy.
Check it out here.