Alien prequel Ridley Scott

Its a good interview for any Ridley Scott fan. I loved Kingdom of Heaven, so I ate the whole thing up. And any time Ridley starts chatting about BR, I am captivated. I really wish PKD was still around, Id love to know his feelings about the film after all these years. Maybe that stolen PKD robot is the next best thing?

Re: Alien prequel [Ridley Scott!!]

Its a good interview for any Ridley Scott fan. I loved Kingdom of Heaven, so I ate the whole thing up. And any time Ridley starts chatting about BR, I am captivated. I really wish PKD was still around, Id love to know his feelings about the film after all these years. Maybe that stolen PKD robot is the next best thing?

Re: Prometheus [Ridley Scott]

We're getting into fairly spoilerific territory with these trailers, but if you need your fix, you will get it here. And yes, there are aliens.

"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: Alien prequel [Ridley Scott!!]

TC wrote:need to know who is doing the soundtrack, it is KILLER.
Wiki says the composer is Marc Streitenfeld, who's done the score for Scott's last five movies (including Prometheus).
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Film premiered in London tonight, early reviews trickling in. They don't seem terribly impressed, though no one's outright slamming it.

Variety says: 'Ridley Scott's first sci-fier in the three decades since "Blade Runner" remains earthbound in narrative terms, forever hinting at the existence of a higher intelligence without evincing much of its own.'
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I skimmed one that said it's great to look at, has some fantastic sequences but doesn't really bring much by way of character or a strong third act. That was just one review (not particularly well-written either).
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."