The Ask Hollywood Thread

I think we need a g0re.net version of this classic LGB thread. For the uninitiated, this is your chance to ask any question you like of the Sungod, aka Hollywood. I'll start it off:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a 300 lb syphillitic Thai hooker if you attach a 2# steel wool pad to your tongue ring?

Is there some reason why I should want to be asking Hollywood questions? Divine wisdom or something?
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Yes, Hollywood is also the Sungod. Imagine the Dalai Lama with black leather pants, a purple shirt, and long blonde hair. I'll let him share his inspirational website with you.

the sungod thing is comedy gold. almost as good as hasselhoff/quinville is the antichrist. seriously, you guys HAVE to see the sungod website. over at the hockey site years ago, someone found it one day and we were hotlinking pix from it and laughing our asses off. well, lo and behold the site owner shows up (after checking his logs) and starts trying to defend himself/attack us. well, hollywood took it upon himself to declare that HE was the sungod, and that it was HIS site. well, the guy lost his mind and the ensuing chaos was priceless. ever since then, hollywood has been the sungod.

and all is well with the world.

Hey, I've got an idea...post a link!!!!
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: The Ask Hollywood Thread

big d note wrote:I think we need a g0re.net version of this classic LGB thread. For the uninitiated, this is your chance to ask any question you like of the Sungod, aka Hollywood. I'll start it off:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a 300 lb syphillitic Thai hooker if you attach a 2# steel wool pad to your tongue ring?
That all depends. How tall is she? If she of normal height, then nobody knows. Not because people keep biting, but because the second you break the skin, all this shit just comes shooting out. It has blinded everyone to have ever tried and we know blind people can not count.

However, if she is a midget it is a different story. As soon as you break the skin, all this shit still comes shooting out, but most normal peole will stop counting and just stand up and fuck the hole. If you have not tried it, I HIGHLY reccommend it. That stuff just keeps shooting out like a giant Super Soaker. If you are like me, you can finish twice.

darkness wrote:Is there some reason why I should want to be asking Hollywood questions? Divine wisdom or something?

There is no question that I do not know the answer to. I am just here to share my knowledge.

TC wrote:the sungod thing is comedy gold. almost as good as hasselhoff/quinville is the antichrist. seriously, you guys HAVE to see the sungod website. over at the hockey site years ago, someone found it one day and we were hotlinking pix from it and laughing our asses off. well, lo and behold the site owner shows up (after checking his logs) and starts trying to defend himself/attack us. well, hollywood took it upon himself to declare that HE was the sungod, and that it was HIS site. well, the guy lost his mind and the ensuing chaos was priceless. ever since then, hollywood has been the sungod.

and all is well with the world.

Actually, it was me that posted the link to the site the first time.

Hollywood wrote:
The Tempest wrote:Hollywood, my areola are MUCH more tender and sensitive than normal today, what should I do?

I'll be right over.
Goatse is already here, it should be a blast.

big d note wrote:Why does Mel Gibson hate the Jews so much?

He does not hate them. He just does not have a big enough ash tray to hang out with them.

The Tempest wrote:
Hollywood wrote:
I'll be right over.
Goatse is already here, it should be a blast.
We can play a game called "Gay Campers With Broken Mirrors."

It starts out with the line, "I broke a mirror in my tent, looks like we'll have to share your sleeping bag."

Hollywood wrote:
big d note wrote:Why does Mel Gibson hate the Jews so much?

He does not hate them. He just does not have a big enough ash tray to hang out with them.
holy crap, that's some funny shit right there.