Re: Arch Enemy

chainsaw wrote:Just replaced their male singer with a female one and fuck, she's brutal

The new album, Wages of Sin is pretty good
only heard the first track off it, and it was good enough to make me order the whole CD from Amazon...

And that singer, Angela, ain't too hard on the eyes, either

:mrgreen:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Re: Arch Enemy

The new album, Wages of Sin is pretty good
I'd say it's a damned sight better than pretty good! That chick on vocals can wail.

Chain, you heard Hermano yet?
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Hermano, no, not got that far yet, i have tons of albums waiting to be heard...

Opeth, At The Gates, Khanate, Moonspell, Lockup and earlier Six Feet Under (with no rapping, yay) :P

PLUS new Napalm Death is the dog's bollocks, buy it now!! (Order of the Leech)

where can i find a pic of this new Arch Enemy chick, hmm!

chainsaw wrote:where can i find a pic of this new Arch Enemy chick, hmm!
buy the album, ya cheap bastard.

:shotgun:

>buy the album, ya cheap bastard

not when i have a mate that comes over every two weeks with a massive selection of metallic extremes for me to burn

I am an ENEMY OF THE MUSIC BUSINESS :killer:

chainsaw wrote:not when i have a mate that comes over every two weeks with a massive selection of metallic extremes for me to burn
then burn, boy! it's a good 'n.
chainsaw wrote:I am an ENEMY OF THE MUSIC BUSINESS :killer:
!!!!SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!!!

heh, did I lie? told ya the gal was tasty.