Sexiest Women in the World?

here's the "official" list:
WENN wrote:Kournikova Turns 21 With Sexiest Woman Title

Tennis babe Anna Kournikova had an extra special present on her 21st birthday last Friday--she was named Sexiest Woman in the World, on both sides of the Atlantic. Just two weeks after British readers of FHM magazine named the Russian their number one girl, she has been named sexiest woman by the US edition, too. The sexy sports star wasn't even in the top 10 last year when Jennifer Lopez claimed the number one spot in the coveted annual list of pin-ups and she's thrilled with the honor. Kournikova says, "It's extremely flattering, especially because it's voted for by readers. I'm very excited about it." It was also a good poll for Britney Spears, who moved up from number three to number two on the list, and Halle Berry, who rose from seven to three. Meanwhile, Tom Cruise must have been a little upset. His ex, Nicole Kidman, shot up the Top 100 list from 61 to 28, while his current girlfriend, Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, could only manage to stumble from 70 on last year's survey to 68. The top 20 girls on the U.S. FHM list are:
  • 1. Anna Kournikova
    2. Britney Spears
    3. Halle Berry
    4. Alyssa Milano
    5. Jennifer Lopez
    6. Jessica Alba
    7. Jennifer Love Hewitt
    8. Angelina Jolie
    9. Sarah Michelle Gellar
    10. Carmen Electra
    11. Pamela Anderson
    12. Nikki Cox
    13. Jennifer Aniston
    14. Denise Richards
    15. Tiffani Thiessen
    16. Charlize Theron
    17. Christina Aguilera
    18. Jessica Simpson
    19. Lucy Liu
    20. Ashley Judd
what are your thoughts on this list? personally, there's more than a few women on there that i don't find "sexy" at all, let alone pretty...

for example - Brittney Spears. i can't fucking stand her. everything about her is plastic. anyone pay attention to those pepsi commercials? even the wife pointed this one out - there's just something wrong with her tits. they just don't like right at all. i can't stand her little "cutesy" thing. Angelina Jolie? Pam Anderson? no thanks. more fakeness. whether it's lips, tits, or otherwise, you can't buy beauty or sex appeal, IMO.

Re: Sexiest Women in the World?

TC wrote:here's the "official" list:

what are your thoughts on this list? personally, there's more than a few women on there that i don't find "sexy" at all, let alone pretty...

for example - Brittney Spears. i can't fucking stand her. everything about her is plastic. anyone pay attention to those pepsi commercials? even the wife pointed this one out - there's just something wrong with her tits. they just don't like right at all. i can't stand her little "cutesy" thing. Angelina Jolie? Pam Anderson? no thanks. more fakeness. whether it's lips, tits, or otherwise, you can't buy beauty or sex appeal, IMO.
I actually thought that Alyssa Milano looked better when she (and I) was a (late) teenager. There seems to be an abundance of either fluff (Britney and Christina Aguilera etc.) or sleaze(Pamela and Angelina). Only about half of the 20 would I consider to be actually "Sexy" (mmm, Charlize Theron).

Re: Sexiest Women in the World?

TC wrote:for example - Brittney Spears. i can't fucking stand her. everything about her is plastic. anyone pay attention to those pepsi commercials? even the wife pointed this one out - there's just something wrong with her tits.
There was a site I can't recall it anymore but the flash movie was "The Mysters of Britney Spears Tits." They had pictures from the last few years and they were dated(correctly i don't know) but they went from a cups to d to b etc. It was rather entertaining I'll see if i can't dig it up.

Other then hepatits women I'd have to agree with Alex, and even then it wouldn't be because of her looks! :lol:
"Your just jealous the voices are only talking to ME!!"

damn, post a list of sexy women and allt he lurkers come out!! ;)

:ay:

but ok, ignoring the fact that you wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, who's your favorite on the list? who's not on the list that should be?

TC wrote: who's not on the list that should be?
Mandy Henschen. :wink:

Theres always the oldies, can't believe I'm saying she's old. And it might be because we only got to see a glimpse of her in Trading Places but Jamie Lee Curtis would be somewhere in my list. I know she's not all that hot but there is something about her that I like. 8O
"Your just jealous the voices are only talking to ME!!"

TC wrote:damn, post a list of sexy women and allt he lurkers come out!! ;)

:ay:

but ok, ignoring the fact that you wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, who's your favorite on the list? who's not on the list that should be?
the only one there i like is Alyssa Milano, but that's mostly for sentimental reasons. i sure didn't watch Who's the Boss for Tony Danza's comedic timing.

Any list of doable babes is incomplete without Sherilyn Fenn.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot, you crack me up...Tony Danza's comedic timing indeed...hell, Milano makes me excited to see the new goddamn Eva Savealot commercials!

Oh, Jake...here's Fenn 8O

Hmm, maybe I should put a warning message in here for people to jump to first if they're viewing this divine image from their offices...well, consider yourself warned about the above. A little racy.

best Fenn movie - Two Moon Junction. rent it.

as far as the list goes, i just want to say upfront that this lis is clearly regarding peole who are "famous" and/or in the public eye. this by definition excludes anyone i might know. meaning, i think my wife is sexy as hell and she would of course top my list, but no one else knows her, so she couldn't be on "the list". that disclaimer being said, here's my 2¢:

1. Anna Kournikova

ok, i'll buy that. yep.

2. Britney Spears
3. Halle Berry
4. Alyssa Milano
5. Jennifer Lopez
6. Jessica Alba
7. Jennifer Love Hewitt
8. Angelina Jolie
9. Sarah Michelle Gellar
10. Carmen Electra
11. Pamela Anderson
12. Nikki Cox

pass on all of the above. Milano never did much for me - sorry guys.

13. Jennifer Aniston

yep.

14. Denise Richards
15. Tiffani Thiessen
16. Charlize Theron

maybe on all of those. maybe. still a little too much fake-ness in richards. theron is pretty nice, though.

17. Christina Aguilera
18. Jessica Simpson
19. Lucy Liu
20. Ashley Judd

nah.

as far as others left off the list, how about:

Meg Ryan
Bo Derek
Saffron Burrows
Leelee Sobieski
the aformentioned Fenn
Gillian Anderson
Kirsten Dunst

just thinking outloud here...

TC wrote: ...Leelee Sobieski
Kirsten Dunst

Guess it's just my age (or poor ability to keep up with the times), but Leelee looks too young to me, and I always think of Kirsten Dunst as "Claudia" from Interveiw with a Vampire.

TC wrote:Meg Ryan
Bo Derek
Saffron Burrows
Leelee Sobieski
the aformentioned Fenn
Gillian Anderson
Kirsten Dunst

eh, those are sure better than the ones on the main list, TC. How about:

Laura Dern
Deborah Kara Unger
Barbara Crampton
Dina Meyer
Sarah Polley
Juliette Binoche
Gina Gershon
Jennifer Connelly
and, oh, why not, Sheryl Lee
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:Barbara Crampton
Dina Meyer
good calls! ha, i had forgotten about the leather-clad Crampton from From Beyond...
O-dot wrote:Gina Gershon
Jennifer Connelly
and, oh, why not, Sheryl Lee
yeah, i'll buy those too.
O-dot wrote: Deborah Kara Unger
Sarah Polley
Juliette Binoche
don't know enough about them to say one way or the other. and re: Dern, if you're talking about her 10 years ago or so, sure. but now? dunno about that....

O-dot wrote: Deborah Kara Unger
Sarah Polley
Juliette Binoche
don't know enough about them to say one way or the other. and re: Dern, if you're talking about her 10 years ago or so, sure. but now? dunno about that....[/quote]

Unger was the blonde in "Crash" and "The Game." Polley looks like a young Uma Thurman, except she can actually act. Binoche is a French hottie.

Dern still looks good, as i just saw in the BV doc.

8O

TC wrote:since Anna K was mentioned, check this out. hilarious...
and i thought that was PG!

:oops:

chainsaw's female shagging wish list (no particular order):

Xenia Seeburg
Jenna Jameson
Denise Richards
Debra Stephenson (british TV actress)
Shannen Doherty (love her in her 30s much more than her youth :mrgreen: )
Salma Hayek
Kelly Brook
Katherine Heigl
Zhang Ziyi

...and I would also gladly give anal to Alyssa Milano, Anna Kornikova and Britney Spears

Thank you for your time!