Manhunt: Unabomber

have watched the first four episodes of this so far and it's a fucking amazing show, much to my surprise. great cast, great, tight script and style. i'm loving it, even though i already know the story. highly recommended.

Discovery Channel, of all places.

Re: Manhunt: Unabomber

so, i guess that "manhunt" is an on-going series, as "Manhunt: Deadly Games" appeared on Netflix last week. it's a 10-part series based on the ATL olympic park (and subsequent) bombings. it's got a good cast, is well-acted, and while based on a true story, looks like through the first 8 episodes they took some liberties filling in some personal drama, etc., but it's not super noticeable or distracting. however, the bullshit-o-meter gets redlined in episodes 9 and 10. really bonkers shit that couldn't possibly be what happened. so, while it was enjoyable and well-acted, the writing wasn't nearly as compelling as the unabomber predecessor. if you remember the story, probably worth a watch, especially seeing half-faced Richard from Boardwalk Empire as eric rudolph, but be prepared for some laughable things in the last couple episodes.

Re: Manhunt: Unabomber

darkness wrote:
TC wrote:Dark?
Is this like a word association thing? Light?
https://www.netflix.com/title/80100172
_Marcus_ wrote:We just finished watching Unabomber - In His Own Words on Netflix and that was pretty good. But this is something else?
yeah, sam worthington limited series. and the following...season?...covers the olympic bombing (totally different cast, i guess each "season" is its own limited series).