is anyone still here?

been talking to myself for weeks now. just curious. one day real soon people will finally be bailing on fb & twitter and i intend on this place still existing for people to revisit the nostalgia of a forum being the only way to interact. would be neat if it wasn't just me.

Re: is anyone still here?

I'm still here. But honestly my tv/movie viewing has dropped to next to nothing during quarantine. I'm just too depressed to really be that motivated to watch stuff. I mostly just listen to music. So I don't really have much to contribute to any discussions as I haven't seen anything that's being discussed.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Oh yeah, I'm here. Checking the forums daily. But like Mike and alot of other people, corona has not exactly made my watching habits any more interesting. But I've read everything you've written :)

Take care, TC! Sorry to hear about the job situation :(

Still here and checking in routinely. I haven't watched anything lately either. Just in the past week my wife and I have been making time to watch some TV again (and trying to get the kids to go to bed sooner so we can watch something besides kids shows). We started the Monty Python doc on Netflix and it's great.