Re: Ø Celebrity Death Pool

Man, I got one of my big names. After decades of effort, the Grim Reaper finally got Ginger. RIP, you miserable old bastard.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Annie is a zombie in a mental hospital. So they could have her snap out of it and do something there. Though her character was kind of tied to Cooper, and he seems to have his hand full of other women at the moment. Donna was working for her father, though bringing her character back probably means more James, which I'm not sure I'm crazy about. Of course, considering Cooper just re-wrote history at the end of season 3, there's lots of wiggle room with anything written in the final dossier.
What I really want to know is, did they ever get that floor in the Roadhouse clean?
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:Of course, considering Cooper just re-wrote history at the end of season 3, there's lots of wiggle room with anything written in the final dossier.
Bingo. Who's to say what's canon now?
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Looks like O-dot "won" the year with Robert Mugabe, Ginger Baker, and Doris Day. All I got was Valarie Harper. So here's my 2020 list:

Bob Newhart - When they do jokes about you not being dead yet at the emmys, your time is probably coming.
Olivia Newton John - She keeps talking about not wanting to know how much time she has left. It doesn't sound good for her.
Mark Knopfler - I saw an interview with him and holy fuck has he aged. I nominate him for '80s Rock star who goes this year.
Alex Trebek - Sounds like the writing is on the wall already.
Eric Clapton - All that alcohol and drugs can't have been good for his organs, and he's the last man standing from Cream.
Nichelle Nichols - A stroke, dementia, and now her family is fighting over her guardianship, which is usually the final nail.
Bill Cosby - Failing health, losing a lot of weight - prison will kill him pretty soon.
Diane Rehm - Stopped doing her NPR show a few years back, and now even her weekly podcasts have been kind of spotty.
Kirk Douglas - I'm going to keep including him every year, though I'm starting to think he may outlive me at this point.
Olivia de Havilland - Ditto.

Draesk wrote:I'm putting down Barbara Walters just because it's 2020.
I noticed they trotted her out for the NYE broadcast, I imagine for that reason. I guess Hugh Downs was too old to make it. Though he'd be a good candidate for the list for the same reason. In fact I'm nominating him as an 11th wildcard edition to my list.

Let's see if I'm as lucky this year.

1. Bernie Sanders: C'mon, he had a heart attack and didn't take the clue he should bail out.
2. Bill Clinton: He's still the next ex-president to go.
3. Kevin Spacey: His legal troubles are slowly disappearing, which will prod him back into risky behavior.
4. Jerry Lee Lewis: From the "I thought he was already dead" file.
5. Paul McCartney: We're surely overdue to lose another Beatle.
6. Ozzy Osbourne: The rumors are flying about him lately.
7. Demi Lovato: Drugs are bad.
8. Tony Bennett: I hadn't realized he was 93.
9. Teri Garr: Not so good news lately.
10. Gene Hackman: He turns 90 this year.

I have tickets to the Ozzy/Manson show here in June, so I'll let you know if he's alive or they just prop him up Weekend At Bernie's style. I'm not sure anyone would know the difference at this point. Come to think of it, Manson hasn't been looking too good lately either. Might be a combo ticket as well for the reaper this year.
I'm not gonna lie, I could have swore Teri Garr died a few years ago.
Lovato is a ticking timebomb, but I feel like she's got another year left in her. She looks like she's gained some weight lately, and that's usually a telltale sign that someone is off drugs for the moment.