Suspiria
Hereditary
Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Bad Times At The El Royale
Super Troopers 2
Mary Poppins Returns

Re: Best of 2018

I saw a whole four films in an actual theater this year, none of them what I'd call great cinematic achievements.

Solo: A Star Wars Story
Deadpool 2
Incredibles 2
Avengers: Infinity War

I guess if I had to pick one Solo was maybe the best. Not a bad heist film if you forget it's Star Wars. Incredibles 2 was kind of a disappointment as it was a bit uninspired and boring. Deadpool 2 was just more of the same. Infinity War was good mindless fun. My 13 year old comic obsessed self was ecstatic. My adult self just checked my brain at the door for a couple of hours.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

I didn't go to the theater all that much, so I'll also include favorite 2018 releases I rented or streamed:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado
Paddington 2
BlacKkKlansman
The Death of Stalin
Sorry to Bother You
Mandy
Hereditary
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I have no idea what/how many films from 2018 I saw this year. I only know that Mandy was by far my favorite film I saw this year, and it's an 2018 release so there you go. Best film of the year.

i liked mandy a lot. if you include home viewing it would be on my list. problem is, i don't really know how much of what i watched at home came out in 2018 or was just me catching up. but i do know mandy was 2018 and i liked it. it would still be third after suspiria and hereditary in my list above.