Re: Arrow [CW]

hm. not a fan of the "training the new team" mcguffin. hope it doesn't last long. and i see they are still keeping felicity and oliver apart, inexplicably.

also, dinah? lol. really blows the alliteration.

Re: The Flash [TV] [201x]

i'm way more excited for this than i probably should be. looks like something they will have fun with. still find barry's dad to be the most annoying and obvious "i only show up when specific motivation is needed" character. he's pretty wooden.

I know you like her, but Felicity seriously needs to die. And in some manner that prevents her from coming back. She turned annoying as fuck once they hooked her up with Oliver.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Re: The Flash [TV] [201x]

I'm a little bummed it looks like we won't be getting Wonder Woman and Aquaman destroying the world flashpoint. But I suppose that's to be expected with limits on tv. There are rumors that now that Geoff Johns has been promoted to try to right the mess that is the DC Film universe as well that some of the restrictions of using other DC characters in the various tv series might start to get relaxed.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

darkness wrote:I know you like her, but Felicity seriously needs to die. And in some manner that prevents her from coming back. She turned annoying as fuck once they hooked her up with Oliver.
yeah, more specifically, since they split. but yeah, if they aren't going to be together, she really does need to die.

Re: Legends Of Tomorrow

darkness wrote:
TC wrote:haha, i never watched that show so it went over my head. sorry.
You didn't miss much. It only a so-so show and I stuck with it a lot longer than I should have.
to be fair, you had at least two or three good reasons.