Re: Arrow [CW]

TC wrote:what the fuck is dig wearing? terrible.
It shields his thoughts from Professor X's telepathy. Oh wait, wrong franchise. Being able to hear your enemies coming isn't important is it?

Oh well, here's the new trailer.
Sara
sighting at the end.
[youtube][/youtube]
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Legends Of Tomorrow

12009825_892493064176908_4537475711170320767_n.jpg
[youtube][/youtube]

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55F34820

i don't know, maybe it's me, but i'm thinking they may have wanted to wait until arrow's season starts to release these sizzle reels since, you know, they contain a MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILER. jesus, CW/DC - get your shit together. i'm fucking pissed i watched it now (even though it had already been spoiled for me).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Legends Of Tomorrow

I feel like I just watched the whole pilot. Although I will say, with Firestorm in there I am much more inclined to watch the pilot. So the Atom is Iron Ant Man?
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

watched the premier.
ollie wrote:felicity smoak, you have failed this omelette.
:lol:

also, enough with digneto. that's just fucking stupid. and the flash-forward at the end...WTF???? better not be who they are trying to make it obvious it is. that, or it's another death faking, which seems pretty common in this city.

TC wrote:and the flash-forward at the end...WTF???? better not be who they are trying to make it obvious it is.
I doubt it really is whom we're all made to think it is. They love twists and that would be too easy. That said, I could see a situation where
Quentin, via his alliance with Damien Darhk, causes Felicity to die. That makes Oliver go after him as we see him state, causing a conflict with Laurel.
I wish they quit with the flashbacks. It was useful in the first season to show how he became who he is. But now it's just annoying and takes you out of the main story.

darkness wrote:
TC wrote:and the flash-forward at the end...WTF???? better not be who they are trying to make it obvious it is.
I doubt it really is whom we're all made to think it is. They love twists and that would be too easy. That said, I could see a situation where
Quentin, via his alliance with Damien Darhk, causes Felicity to die. That makes Oliver go after him as we see him state, causing a conflict with Laurel.
yeah.
i think it's also pretty clear it's not felicity, as barry would never have missed that and would be far more upset. maybe diggle's wife/baby?
I wish they quit with the flashbacks. It was useful in the first season to show how he became who he is. But now it's just annoying and takes you out of the main story.
yeah, pretty soon they will be flashing back to S1. they are all pretty interesting stand-alone, though. there are fan edits out there stitching them all together. at this point, it's hours and hours, though.

Re: The Flash [TV] [201x]

Next month Flash will be crossing over with Supergirl, bringing yet another DC property into the connected universe. They teased it briefly in tonight's Flash episode by sneaking in a shot of her when they (spoiler's for tonight's flash follow)
were traveling to Earth 2. So my guess is the Earth of Supergirl is a different Earth than that of Flash and Arrow.
. Seems the DC tv universe is better at getting everything hooked up than its movie universe.