Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron

I don't think there's anything alleged about it. Everything in the MCU has been building towards the Infinity films since almost the beginning. That's a large part of what the "trailer" is - all the references to the infinity stones in the films so far.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

A bit of a letdown after the last trailer to be sure. Though I suspect we're also suffering from Age of Ultron fatigue as it's so far away from the release date and we've gotten a lot of clips and info already.

Yeah, seems a little glum and disjointed, although I'm still quite excited to see the movie. Joss kills off Fury or Hawkeye. You heard it here first.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Geek wood when they all jump into attack early on in the forest...anyone else get the shaky letterboxing the first time they watched? Seems to have been fixed but apparently I'm not the only one who saw it.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

It was youtube's image stabilization feature. Someone accidently turned it on when they uploaded the video but must have turned it off now. It's mostly meant for people who can't hold their camera's steady when they shoot videos, which appears to be about 90% of them.

darkness wrote:It was youtube's image stabilization feature. Someone accidently turned it on when they uploaded the video but must have turned it off now. It's mostly meant for people who can't hold their camera's steady when they shoot videos, which appears to be about 90% of them.
cool. where's the button that forces people to film landscape?