Re: David Lynch Blu-Ray tracker

_Marcus_ wrote:Also, the "Moving Through Time" feature where Lynch chats with Grace Zabriskie, Sheryl Lee and Ray Wise both in and out of character is probably just about the best thing in the whole set (apart from the deleted scenes of course). Amazing.
The out of character interview was good, the in character was just kind of meh. My favorite extra is the Bet story, with the interview with the three being a close send. The reflections doc is good, but I do wish it was longer. Still, some new stories we hadn't heard before.
Hell, the whole thing is awesome, let's just say it. :)
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Just got my copy, a bit disappointed to open it and immediately have a rip inside it and the whole plastic casing of the discs come apart from the box.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

looking forward to opening mine and spending some time with it this weekend.

a-head, i've had that happen with some sets, where the printed wrap rips, not the actual cardboard, and the holders pull away. it sucks. but amazon replaces that stuff very quickly.

I can't get jdownloader to work on any computer I own. Crashes on the install.
_Marcus_ wrote:I haven't watched the episodes yet, but I keep reading about audio sync issues in the 7.1 mix. Anyone else having that problem?
I've only watched the pilot so far of the episodes but didn't notice any audio issues. And my player and receiver are set to take the direct stream and pass them to the speakers with no processing.

big d note wrote:Would I be banned from the forum if I admitted that I've never seen Twin Peaks and I think the only one of his films I've seen is Dune? :)
You might as well have just told me you just clubbed baby seals over the head with live kittens. There are no words to sum up my shock and horror at this revelation. I suggest you rectify the situation immediately.