gØre.net is growing!

Just saw four unique users on at once, and only one was me - the other three were guests! Looks like outside interest is picking up, and we don't even have content yet - that will come soon, and it shall be beautiful.

Also, this is basically just a note letting everybody know that TC and I are working as quickly as we can behind the scenes, getting the next gØre.net ready for launch. Unfortunately, he's bogged down with school and unemployment, not to mention lack of EI, and I'm tied up with music festivals, a new semester, and a new job. But it will be here soon. Something to look forward to :)
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Five uniques now, and it's almost midnight EST... decent :)
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Misc. Blues wrote:I'm not unique. :lol:

I quit coming here for awhile because it was sooooooo slow. It seems to be pumping now. Almost instant page flips. :D
Jebus! I just logged in whilst supposedly hard at work. 26 people connected to g0re!
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:
Misc. Blues wrote:I'm not unique. :lol:

I quit coming here for awhile because it was sooooooo slow. It seems to be pumping now. Almost instant page flips. :D
Jebus! I just logged in whilst supposedly hard at work. 26 people connected to g0re!
Fuck me, now it's 27! Who are these people?!
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

heehee, don't get too excited; most of those are from Google spidering the site. like for example if you search for "multiverse preview", you'll find this site. last week if you searched for "marduk albums" we were on the first page. can't explain that one, but hey.

so while most of these are a robot, hopefully it will bring more traffic.

Hiya TC ... :) how are you? I dunno if you remember me, but i remember you from Mr.Nissen's site.

This place has changed a lot since the last time i was here.Great job!! :)

I have lost touch with my old friend Mr.Nissen and i was trying to find him since some time.I gave a search on google and i found your site and i remembered you.

Earlier this was a very slow site...each page tok forever to load but now its happening in seconds ...Wow :)

I better go and browse the rest of the topics here 8) ......bye bye for now.
Take care :)

yeah, i remember. :) i haven't seen nissen around here or phpBB.com in ages, and i haven't had time to visit hardly any sites online in months so i haven't hit his in forever (as i'm sure you know). i wonder what happened to him...

ZøliveR wrote:Hi everybody! I'm in!
Finally i decided to come here ;)

Teh machine poster is in teh place!
haha!
your stats already wrote:[0.24% of total / 17.00 posts per day]
yep, that sounds like teh Z. :lol:

welcome.

Some more Ø milestones - we've missed one of them, but Ø has indeed hit the 10k posts mark and (presuming none of them are spam bots) 200 users too! Well done guys.

So we have 190 lurkers, eh? Man do I feel fascinating.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Beats "blogging." :mrgreen:
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

As it turns out, my earlier assumption regarding the user count was quite wrong. At that time, spam bots made up more than half of our user base. Sorry Alex, but it's back to blogging for you. :mrgreen:

Nonetheless, we have now surpassed 20k posts, which is an accurate count of genuine posts! 8)

yeah, and this year we WILL be doing something different with this site. the big event we've been holding off for over the last few years has finally happened, so once we get some solid ideas in place we'll get going.