Re: Boardwalk Empire

i do not know, but we have more character posters today:
boardwalk_empire_ver10.jpg
boardwalk_empire_ver11.jpg
boardwalk_empire_ver12.jpg
looks like we have a healthy dabney coleman to deal with. sweet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Didn't watch last night's yet, but I had the same reaction to last weeks episode. It might be going too far for even me.

Weird coincidence that 2 shows I am currently watching contain families being....a little to close... in recent episodes. Is this the new shock trend? I really hope not.
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

well that part, i called long ago. was pretty obvious something was there. but talk to me after you watch last night's, which was apparently the season finale (goddammit!!!!!!!!!!)

i'm not pasting the text here as it's just too spoilery, but here's an interview with the showrunner about last night's episode and where they're heading for S3: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/11/board ... re-finale/

last night put this show way above anything out there for me. just solidified it as a classic show.

TC wrote:uh... sorry about that then. figured by now everyone that was going to watch it has. you really gotta get off the pot.
The DVDs aren't out until the end of the month.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Watched the first two seasons in a Buscemified orgy and enjoyed it well enough. Didn't really stay with me though, and I'm suddenly finding Season 3 quite tiresome - couldn't get through the opener but will probably return to it at some point.

finally got caught up and finished this season. holy fuck, what a finish. the season picked up about halfway through and was full-bore from there on out. next year is going to be quite different. such a good show.

Still can't muster the enthusiasm to get past the opener of Season 3, and now Season Four has arrived... Seems to me that the story ended
with Pitt's death, Shannon's disgrace and MacDonald's revenge
and anything more is going to feel like a dead horse that has risen from the grave.