link posting issues [split from TDK]

So I've tried to post a simple link to a half hour radio show featuring Elvis Mitchell interviewing Nolan, on two different computers, and both times I've gotten an error...
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Re: The Dark Knight

Alexhead wrote:So I've tried to post a simple link to a half hour radio show featuring Elvis Mitchell interviewing Nolan, on two different computers, and both times I've gotten an error...
an error posting a link? doesn't sound right. what error?

TC wrote:
Alexhead wrote:So I've tried to post a simple link to a half hour radio show featuring Elvis Mitchell interviewing Nolan, on two different computers, and both times I've gotten an error...
an error posting a link? doesn't sound right. what error?
Internet Explorer Cannot Read This Page Format.

I even tried to PM it to you last night and it did the same thing. There's nothing weird about it that I can figure out, it's just a link to a radio station's website.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

Remember the problems we used to have back at phpBB.com where certain character combinations would error out because of Frank's Apache mod_security configuration?

Yeah.

I can see why too - it's nothing strange or malicious, it just has an unfortunate structure that includes a directory named "etc".

So, the link is http://www.kcrw.com@etc@programs/tt/tt080723christopher_nolan with the @'s replaced by /'s.