Re: Welcome to س

TC wrote:yes, please absolutely inform us of anything that seems "weird" or "not right". we are only two sets of eyes and could use help from all of you.
Three sets - I keep a spare pair in a jar on my desk, forever fixated on the monitor...

Biography Profile Field

A small nothing, but I added a "Biography" field to the profiles. Something I see a lot elsewhere and thought might suit you guys.

Update: Added some more fields, so you can link to any social notworking profiles you may have, or whatever else. For example, I've linked to my Last.fm profile.

Re: Welcome to س

Added some more smilies - you can access them via the "View more smilies" link under the standard smilies on the posting page. :smile:

:yarr: :psypop: :3: :rimshot: :w00t: :jerk: :mad: :confused: :nws: :fap: :toot: :keke: :colbert: :v: :monocle: :bandwagon: :eyebrow: :haw: :dance: :nms: :eng101: :wink: :hurr: :ssh: :sad: :woop: :wah: :smith: :q: :pwn: :words: :suicide: :vroll: :downs: :emo: :whore: :psyduck: :rock: :ninja: :bang: :shobon: :fuckoff: :science: :cop: :gonk:

Also, new colour-coded rank images for admins and mods.