The rules

Ha, that was a pretty funny joke. But you're a few hours early for April fool's. My personal favorite: "Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users." With this bunch that's kind of like telling fish they should breathe air. Though we do all seem to have mellowed somewhat with age.

Re: The rules

Just as a note, these rules aren't up for discussion - ergo the topic being closed and TC saying you should PM him with questions. ;-)

Well technically I didn't actually ask any questions. ;)
Just cut them up like regular chickens

wait - fish don't breathe air???

and hey, while we all poke fun at each other and light-hearted mocking is par for the course, most of us have always still been respectful, which is why we all get along. as i said, for the most part we've all been following some common sense unwritten rules but it's time to write them down. that's it.

and in all the years we've all been here, have i ever done an april fool's prank? nope. not because i'm not interested and it wouldn't be funny, but mostly because i'm lazy. but one day, when i do, it will be epic.

I'm guessing "The rules" is the reason for klimov now being known as "Øutcast" and this:
The requested user does not exist
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:I'm guessing "The rules" is the reason for klimov now being known as "Øutcast" and this:
The requested user does not exist
Yes. He made his choice, knowing clearly what the outcome would be. His account has been deactivated, though it does still exists along with his posts. This is the way it shall remain.

Von wrote:He made his choice
Meaning what, exactly?
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Von wrote: Yes. He made his choice,
Cause he doesn't care about the Hobbit? You guys must really love those films!
Ironic that a board that was started because klimov was denied his free speech on another and was banned has now banned him. I hope the shit storm I got back then now comes back on this one and you guys have the same fun.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

Do I really need to spell it out? He chose to break the rules knowing that he was on his last chance. I let him off with the minor trolling. I didn't let him off with his response to my message politely asking him to stop said trolling. He knew fine well what would happen when he sent me that message. This isn't klimov's personal playground.

However, enough of that. I am not going to have this turn into another drama topic in the wake of klimov's tantrums. There is nothing further to be divulged on the matter.

*** Edit for clarification: This has nothing to do with the Hobbit topic.

Last bumped by Draesk on 13/10/08, 21:47:42.