Do you use the main site page?

Yes
Total votes: 1 (9%)
No
Total votes: 10 (91%)
Total votes: 11

do you use the main site page?

hey all,

we are in the midst of redesigning/upgrading the forum. if all goes well, we should be going live with the upgrade sometime this week.

one of the things we're discussing now is what to do with the main site page as an interim solution until we get the final site redesign up and running. so i'm asking you what you want. do you use the main site page as it is now? meaning, http://g0re.net/

the issue is that the current page won't work with the new version of the forum. if people use it, we can toss up a similar portal page. if you don't use it, we will just make the forum the entire site until we complete the redesign.

what say you?

_Marcus_ wrote:My bookmark points directly to the forum, so removing the front page wouldn't be a big thing for me. Your call.
me too. so vote.

Never use it. Voted.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

I check it out occasionally. Not always.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

just to elaborate - there will be a main site, just not initially. the forum upgrade has been a process in and of itself. the new site will have several custom features that don't exist as of yet. when it goes live, you will all use it much more than you do now. :)

Never used the front page. My bookmark points to the board. Last time I looked I seem to remember the front page was just highlights from the board anyway. Seemed kind of redundant.
Just cut them up like regular chickens