yeah i'm sure one of those sites gets sooooooo much bandwidth that they can't deal with a hotlinked image. ghey.

anyway, see attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TC on 14/12/07, 09:59:18, edited 1 time in total.

Baroness of course, that one's a no brainer. She's evil after all. Plus I love a woman in all black.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

#2 would be so much better if not for the damn Luger.

But yeah, #2.

I'm noticing that you've given up on real, live, fleshy geek chicks. Short on supply? :P

If you want live women, we could always go with a contest between the two geek tv show women, Yvonne Strahovski vs. Missy Peregrym:

VS

Yvonne, no question.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

TC wrote:obviously yvonne - she makes me mental.. is that chuck's sister?
Yvonne is the CIA agent who works with Chuck. I thought you watched the show?

I think TC meant the brunette.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:I think TC meant the brunette.
yes, those were two separate thoughts.

1) yvonne, as she makes me mental;
2) is that - that set of pictures below yvonne - chuck's sister? i have to ask because only one of those shots even remotely resembles her on the show. on the show, she's very, very cute and has better eyes than yvonne, but as a total package, gotta go yvonne.

darkness wrote:No, the second is the chick on Reaper.
oh. i quit watching that long ago - is that the "love interest" co-worker chick? she's cute in the show.

we should put her against chuck's sister. we could also pit them against one another in this thread. 8)

If the Reaper chick spent as much time in trampy outfits as the Chuck chick, she'd beat her by a mile--as it is, she's got a prettier face, Chuck chick has the hotter bod.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

KARI BYRON

(that last one potentially not her)

OR

SCOTTIE CHAPMAN

it was pretty difficult to find any decent pics of her, though.

(she's the one on the right)

(she's the one on the left)