the audio reviews page

i am still trying everything i know how to try to figure out why this page is not working like the others are. believe me that it is not a slight on any of you - i really want this damn page to work!

just didn't want you to think i was resting on my laurels about it....

May I make a simple suggestion? Have you tried the "topics anywhere" from phpBB.com yet? This could be a temp solution. It works very well I use it on my front page and my news page. It is very easy and it's java instead of php. Just a thought.

well folks, thanks to the work of the newest member of the g0re.net team, all the review pages are now WORKING!!!

all hail kanuck!

TC wrote:well folks, thanks to the work of the newest member of the g0re.net team, all the review pages are now WORKING!!!
uh... what was wrong with them? :dunno:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:
TC wrote:well folks, thanks to the work of the newest member of the g0re.net team, all the review pages are now WORKING!!!
uh... what was wrong with them? :dunno:
there was (and has been for along time) only one review showing up on this page. now they all do! :ay:

TC wrote:
O-dot wrote: uh... what was wrong with them? :dunno:
there was (and has been for along time) only one review showing up on this page. now they all do! :ay:
Why then you get the "spirit award." Ready?

Here

it

comes

:twak:
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.