Portman's lesbian lust??

i couldn't resist the headline - it sure made me look:
WENN wrote:Portman's Lesbian Lust

Sensual Star Wars babe Natalie Portman has feelings for other women. The stunning actress who plays Senator Amildala in Attack Of The Clones announced that, although she has never explored her lesbian fantasies, she would not rule it out. The sexy stunner, who once dated Moby, claimed that although her personality is more compatible with men she wouldn't want to close herself off to girl only action. She says, "I've never dated a woman or anything like it. But I think it's much more the person that you fall in love with and why would you close yourself off to 50-per-cent of people?"
so, whaddya think - truth or publicity blurb? i mean, this is the same girl who turned down the role of Lolita because of "inappropriate sexual content"....

Quotes are taken from the recent Rolling Stone interview she did, which I read. They were trying to make it a 'sexy' interview, and didn't have much success aside from a few comments such as this that, when you read the interview, sound like her playing along more than anything else.

Storm13 wrote:
Alexhead wrote:...sound like her playing along more than anything else.
That's all I ask for in a woman!!!
All I ask is that Portman wear that dominatrix outfit from Clones. Yowza!

8)
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.