Morgan.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

O-dot wrote:Morgan.
Last pic of #2 is damn fine, though the rest of the supplied material lets her down. Morgan wins.
Last edited by Draesk on 27/11/07, 22:10:00, edited 1 time in total.

Neither do I, but going by the pictures I'll take the first.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

I'm with the rest. No idea who they are, but #1 for me.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

I'm nerdy enough to know who they both are. And on any day on G4 Olivia is hotter, but from the pics you posted Morgan wins this round.
The thing is, Layla Kayleigh is hotter than both.
There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

Pit wrote:are you all deranged because it's definitely #2
that's my feeling too. yum.

don't really agree with layla though. olivia > both.

there are other pictures out there of these two, including a topless morgan. these are just four examples.

they are both hosts on G4 programs.

No. 2 fo sho.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

TC wrote:they are both hosts on G4 programs.

So they're from some sort of software that runs on a power mac? Just what programs are these, and are they interactive? 8O
Just cut them up like regular chickens

First image not showing.

Are you serious? I once got my girlfriend to dress up in the suit of #2 and it was just all butts from there. #1 looks like a man anyway. A BIG FAT LION MAN.

Neither are really a turn on for me, but if I had to pick one of them I guess I'd go with Harley Quin. I like crazy in a woman.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

yeah, cheetara was hot and could kick ass, but harley quinn is probably a MUCH better lay. gotta go harely myself.

i'm sure kevin smith loves to hear that sentence.