great intarweb videos

youtube is the best site ever. seriously. i mean, there is so much evidence pointing to such a thing. there's so much stuff on there that we would probably never have seen otherwise. we've all seen the hurt kermit thing along with all kinds of other ridiculous things, but just this morning i've seen two things that affirm my first statement - one is a "holy fuck, this is so awesome, i can't believe i have access to watch this whenever i want" video and the other is just a "ho-ly fuck, what the hell????" video:

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[edit - edited the title to be more appropriate.]
Last edited by TC on 24/02/11, 14:41:02, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: keywords: hockey brawl canada ussr samwell what what in the butt

Based on the comment I'm not watching the second one, but you've seriously never seen our nation's third-proudest hockey moment before? I honestly thought it was international hockey folklore.

Not to mention the reason Russians and Czechs are permanently afraid of us... whoever the Russian was who jumped off the bench earned his entire team an ass-whooping.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

i didn't say i hadn't seen it before, i said the fact that i can see it anytime i want, on demand, is what makes youtube one of the best sites evar.

and you HAVE to watch the second one. i realize that youtube has also created a disease known simply as utubuphobia - the fear of clicking on something you wish you would not have - but it's... WOW.

If all hockey was like that I might actually start watching it. As for the second video..that was just...um...moving on then...
Just cut them up like regular chickens

that's the sound of a funky drummer.
Ride me a worm, you're a rider...
Walk without rhythm and you're a strider of deserts...

Fantastic Bosch abuse. Garden of Hilariously Animated Delights.

klimov wrote:You Tube is blocked here.
really? on what grounds? and how long are you staying there? what are you doing?

Draegonis wrote:Motherfucking Mack truck on skates.

Eh... some definite cheap shots in there. Especially on Kariya... he didn't even have the puck!

Of course, that was back in the day of fighting, and Stevens was one guy who could definitely defend himself. But Kariya's hands just weren't ever the same after that.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

TC wrote:ok, this isn't youtube, but it's one of the most bizarre and funny vids i've seen in awhile:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/deviantart
Caught that the other day. ABS usually brings a decent percentage of interesting shit. I'm sure if you went to the forum of any site with any decent amount of traffic it would read about the same.

Satan forbid they do such a thing with the Red Board..... The Red chumps have driven me batshit.......

God, I'm so sick of that stupid Nickelback song I can't help but find this amusing.

[video][/video]
Last edited by Draesk on 24/03/08, 13:39:20, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed URL
Just cut them up like regular chickens