way to go devo for choking it up. now i have to hear from my boss for the next year how he got first fucking place.

like i'm one to talk - no idea wtf happened this year. best i finished in any of my four leagues was 8th. 9th in my own league - or was it 10th? ugh. what a shitty year for me. but it was still fun.

/me curses jets.

TC wrote:way to go devo for choking it up. now i have to hear from my boss for the next year how he got first fucking place.

like i'm one to talk - no idea wtf happened this year. best i finished in any of my four leagues was 8th. 9th in my own league - or was it 10th? ugh. what a shitty year for me. but it was still fun.

/me curses jets.
Blame Canada man. See my post on Yahoo. It's the damn Canucks' and Oilers' fault.

At least I kicked the Vomited Fetuseses' ass. :P

ok dammit, i demand a re-re-match. yahoo has upgraded many features for this year, so it should be fun. there's even a "co-managed" option for a team where some people can't participate all the time.

who's in this year? requests to make it different from last year? get in your ideas now.

I request that someone shit me some more time to do this a little better this year.
Are you propositioning me? I taste like candy and you want the recipe?

i'm in now can we have cricket players on our teams too pls

Storm13 wrote:I request that someone shit me some more time to do this a little better this year.
What he said. Not sure you'd want me back based on my track record, but I'm in if invited.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

I don't know. I've always fancied hockey, but it's never shown across here and so I don't know the first thing about it. If you fancy having a lame duck, I'm in.