All I want for Christmas is my two... DNS servers to fucking work.

It's a god damned Christmas miracle I can even get through to gØre. Half the Internet's been inaccessible for over a day now.

But yeah, happy holidays you bastards.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

All I want for Xmas is a trade for Allen Iverson (DONE) and safe passage home (delayed several days thanks to our wicked blizzard....but we've got it better than most people trying to fly around the midwest this week).

I guess I want all you freaky bastards to have a good holiday, too, come to think of it.
"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. . . . I'm not a schemer. I just do things."

happy festivus and all that stuff to my fellow Ø-nuts who make this place alive.

stay safe, don't drive under the influence, and see you on the other side of xmas.

on a side note, while watching the program guide channel, apparently bravo or some such channel is going to be airing a reply of the birth of jesus. that's what the show is called - The Birth Of Jesus. now, in an age where surgery is on in prime time, this is to be half-expected i suppose, but i wasn't aware they had cameras back then. i'm not sure i want to see mary's vag, but guess we will. my bet is they used a sheep to sop up all the blood, which led to joseph's post-carpentry gig as head of tampax.

Phone's ringin', Dude.
This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom.

Happy XXXmas to all you g0re Jizz-moppers!

H0pe Santa brings you all that you have requested and doesn't cum too hard down your chimney.

What's this Christmas thing everyone's talking about? Well, whatever's going on, I hope everyone's day is a good one.
Just cut them up like regular chickens

TC wrote:happy festivus and all that stuff to my fellow Ø-nuts who make this place alive.

stay safe, don't drive under the influence, and see you on the other side of xmas.

on a side note, while watching the program guide channel, apparently bravo or some such channel is going to be airing a reply of the birth of jesus. that's what the show is called - The Birth Of Jesus. now, in an age where surgery is on in prime time, this is to be half-expected i suppose, but i wasn't aware they had cameras back then. i'm not sure i want to see mary's vag, but guess we will. my bet is they used a sheep to sop up all the blood, which led to joseph's post-carpentry gig as head of tampax.
I totally want to see her vag.

Re: merry christmas...

merry xmas everyone. this year has really sucked, for a multitude of reasons. hope you all get to spend time with your loved ones and take a break from the bullshit. thanks for still being here.

Belated Merry Christmas & a happy new year y'all! I spent the holidays in northern Sweden (yo Marcus!) with my partner & her family. It was damn nice to get away from the craziness of 2020 for a while (even if the flights were an unmitigated disaster). Hope 2021 is kinder to y'all than last year's shitshow!

Draesk wrote:Belated Merry Christmas & a happy new year y'all! I spent the holidays in northern Sweden (yo Marcus!) with my partner & her family. It was damn nice to get away from the craziness of 2020 for a while (even if the flights were an unmitigated disaster). Hope 2021 is kinder to y'all than last year's shitshow!
Hey! What town? To most swedes, "northern Sweden" means pretty much the top half... Tell me all of your obviously biased impressions of our fallos shaped country!

Yeah, waaaaaay north, far far from cultured civilization in Skellefteå. I was threatened with -35°C, but maxed out at a paltry -20°C and only a meter of snow. I feel short-changed (especially since they got hit with a blizzard today and couldn't even open the front door - literally a day after I got home). Absolutely loved it. We were quite a bit out from the city too, right on the coast itself. Nice and quiet and picturesque. I'll be going back soon. :-)