TC wrote:and i guess i might as well say that the Ø started because i couldn't register "gore.net" since Al was running for president & shit, so i did it with a zero. it's much easier to represent g0re.net with a line through it so people know it's a zero. but from humble beginnings arose Teh Kvlt ov Ø
I'm sure if you would have talked it over with Al he would have gladly conceded this domain for such a site worthy of his creation.
~ Long Live the Day ~

big d note wrote:So is this where all the LGBers have come to get away from Rowdy? Man, that guy is an a$$høle. Nothing but personal attacks from that guy.
Eat a dick.

No, really,look here, it increases your virility.

big d note wrote:No thanks, I prefer the aborted reindeer fetus. And vomiting them up is the best part.
It's most satisfying if you vomit the fetus into your partner's mouth, while a midget slugs you repeatedly in the balls. The slang expression for that is a "Tibetan Hula Dance." If you all sit down and have a nice boiled whale dick meal afterwards, that's referred to as a "Tibetan Hula Dance with a Mango Twist."

--Rowdy--

The Tempest wrote:It's most satisfying if you vomit the fetus into your partner's mouth, while a midget slugs you repeatedly in the balls. The slang expression for that is a "Tibetan Hula Dance." If you all sit down and have a nice boiled whale dick meal afterwards, that's referred to as a "Tibetan Hula Dance with a Mango Twist."

--Rowdy--
funny how people in different circles use different names for the same thing..

my friends and i call that the "barbershop." adding the whale dick makes it a "grecian 5"

sanscrit wrote:

funny how people in different circles use different names for the same thing..

my friends and i call that the "barbershop." adding the whale dick makes it a "grecian 5"
I thought the barbershop was when you tea bag a kid with lukemia while the midget punches HIM in the balls?

Repeal-56a wrote:I thought the barbershop was when you tea bag a kid with lukemia while the midget punches HIM in the balls?
No no no... that is the "Nigerian Chemotherapy"

sanscrit wrote:No no no... that is the "Nigerian Chemotherapy"
Funny, yes, because I've actually heard this tea bagging a kid with lukemia thing referred to as a "Larry Boy", but that's only if the kid is a boy. If it's a girl you are teabagging, I've heard it called a "Swahelian Flush Mount."

The Tempest wrote:Funny, yes, because I've actually heard this tea bagging a kid with lukemia thing referred to as a "Larry Boy", but that's only if the kid is a boy. If it's a girl you are teabagging, I've heard it called a "Swahelian Flush Mount."
Wait wait wait....I think I've been confusing terms...so I know what a nigerian chemo is now and a swahelian flush mount....so what the hell is the etheopian nunchuk sandwhich?

Repeal-56a wrote:Wait wait wait....I think I've been confusing terms...so I know what a nigerian chemo is now and a swahelian flush mount....so what the hell is the etheopian nunchuk sandwhich?
that is when you are getting double mushroom-stamped by two syphillitic college basketball players.

sanscrit wrote:that is when you are getting double mushroom-stamped by two syphillitic college basketball players.
If it is done by an entire basketball team, with a bukakke ending, it is called either a "Frumunda Flop" or a "Clam Chowder Splatter."

Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

Its when you are getting a BJ.. you poke your finger in the girl's cornhole to distract her, then you fart and blame it on her.

sanscrit wrote:Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

Its when you are getting a BJ.. you poke your finger in the girl's cornhole to distract her, then you fart and blame it on her.
I thought that was public transportation?

sanscrit wrote:Anyone ever heard of the "Trans-Atlantic?"

I never have, and I can say with 100% certainty, never WILL stick my finger in a woman's ass to distract her while she's giving me a blowjob. To inspire her to suck harder and deeper, yes, by all means. But if it actually distracts her, that finger is coming out of that hole like a cork out of a bottle.

Now, I'm not going to complain about the completely fucked up content of your posts, because that would be somewhat hypocritical of me. However, I am going to complain about the nested quotes. I know y'all have come from nazi-boards and wanna stretch your e-legs a bit. That's cool, but can we at least try and keep the place looking tidy? I've cleaned them up this time.

Ta. 8)

This is the funniest fucking shit I've read all day. I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
TC wrote:as soon as baseball stops being homosexual, i will.

Kanuck wrote:This is the funniest fucking shit I've read all day. I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
interesting, since none of this involved fucking shit. for an example of that I would direct you to the "coming to america" which involves jackhammering a hatian refugee in the doodoo hole with a brommstick while he hums the national anthem.